This course is your guide to start strong as a multilingual family.
Who Is the Building a Multilingual Home Course for?
- Parents of young children (age 6 and under) who will be transitioning to a cross-cultural living situation and want to succeed in raising happy multilingual children who are bonded to the new culture.
- Parents of any age children who already live cross-culturally and want to find new approaches to second language learning and problem-solve their children’s attitudes towards the language and cultural surroundings.
- Multilingual parents of young children (age 6 and under) who want to teach their other language and culture to their own children in a developmentally appropriate approach.
- Team leaders OR advisors of families living cross-culturally who are committed to healthy family growth and progress of everyone on their team towards second language learning, no matter how young.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to succeed in raising children in a cross-cultural environment to become multilingual.
Who is Building a Multilingual Home Course NOT for?
- Parents with OLDER KIDS already thriving in a healthy rhythm of second language learning and possess healthy parent-child relationships.
- Anyone who is NOT intending to live in a cross-cultural, multilingual lifestyle.
Scroll to "Course Curriculum" below to watch a FREE PREVIEW of this content!
We made this for you.
Elaine (right) imagined this course and crammed it chock-full of insights for your family, then Alyssa (left) tied the bow and topped it with a cherry.
If you take this course, here's what you will gain:
· Confidence to make positive decisions about your child’s second language learning.
· Resolve to become the bridge to a second language your child might need you to be.
· Inspiration to enjoy playing with your child everyday (and for language learning!)
· Equipping with language learning tools appropriate for your child’s development
and the ability to create realistic language learning goals.
· The necessary insight to draw out your child’s intrinsic motivation for any kind of learning.
· Motivation to step out into second language learning as a whole family
lifestyle, not just as a solo adult student.
· Understanding of early childhood development stages, brain development,
and how second language learning fits into all of it
· Reinvigoration to bring emotional positivity, gentleness and relational closeness
into your parenting all over again (honestly, we could all use more of this in our homes).
How does it work?
Building A Multilingual Home is 5+ hours of video content broken into five sessions (plus one bonus session!). Each session is divided into several easy-to-digest segments (less than 20 mins. each).
Students sign up and purchase the course (on this page) once and receive lifetime access to all the content for their personal use.
This package is an EXTRAORDINARY VALUE not available anywhere else! (That's why we created it in the first place.)
Here is your opportunity to look over all the curriculum sections,
and watch a FREE PREVIEW!
Preview titled "Building Blocks for your Foundation"
Here’s what our test group of language-learning overseas-living moms said about Building A Multilingual Home Course:
"This course was super encouraging to me as a mom who is trying to create a language environment for my toddler in my second language (Mandarin) that few people in my own community speak. I was unconfident about my ability to pass on the small amount that I know without much support from other speakers. I thought I was going to teach my son all the wrong things and ruin him in both languages by switching back and forth all the time! Elaine explained really clearly how my son’s brain works and what he needs most from his language nurturer, whomever they may be. We’re still going strong as a bilingual household and my son just started responding to me in Mandarin a few days ago! I cried tears of joy. 100% recommend this course."
"Elaine's course gave me fresh inspiration for helping our family thrive cross-culturally. She provided practical tools for our children's language and cultural learning, but also showed how everything linked back to relational keys of love and trust. Every family that is living internationally should take this course!"
"This course was eye opening. I have facilitated language learning for my two kids in a foreign country for three years and have seen some progress but I needed some help. This course gave me the insights I needed to get past roadblocks and smooth some bumps in the road so that my kids could have more fluency and better cultural integration. I appreciated that Elaine presented aspects of child development research that gave me insight into how to relate to my children better and how to make their language learning experience really work for them."